Infobase Blended English Series
Learn English with our Blended Learning series and achieve your goals in the shortest time possible. Combining high-quality trainer-led sessions with high-impact practice on multimedia courseware, our courses will change your perception towards language learning and help you communicate effectively in English in no time!
- Higher amount of listening and speaking practice than any other course in the market.
- Huge amounts of authentic native-speaker input and videos as models.
- Mobile learning on different platforms such as laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote tracking of performance and learning patterns by trainers when studying on your own.
- Improved fluency and quality of practice through technologies such as speech recognition and intelligent tutor.
- Computer-adaptive placement tests and instantly-graded speaking tests.
- Neuroscience-based courseware syllabus that takes advantage of how the human brain works in language processing.
- Learn through highly-motivating classroom activities and language games facilitated by qualified trainers.
- Develop correct grammar and vocabulary through regular and tinuous practice more than memorization of rules and word lists!
Who is it for?
This series is open to beginners and lower-intermediate learners from all ages and backgrounds who aim to use English for communicating at work or in social situations.
How will it be conducted?
Just follow these three simple steps:
Sit for our Computer-based Placement Test and/or Speaking Test
You may choose the Intensive Pathway where you will be required to attend classes five days a week for a period of ten weeks.
You can also choose the Standard Pathway which requires you to attend a four-hour class twice a week. You will take approximately 16 weeks to complete this course.
This is a special pathway designed for corporations or government departments that wish to improve the English proficiency of their employees. Class duration and frequency can be customized to suit the organization's needs and constraints. The course may also be conducted at the customer's own venue.
Based on your placement level, learn English in one of the five courses below:
- Fundamental I
- Fundamental II
- Intermediate I
- Intermediate II
- Intermediate III